June 23, 2013

Babyshoe is a.....


BOY OH BOY!!!!

When we walked into my 20 week ultrasound, I inadvertently told the nurse/tech as she was lubing up my tummy that "he" had been kicking really low, and Brett said he knew it then. We were about to hear that we're having a boy! And we were both right!


About ten minutes afterward, I started to bawl. It suddenly hit me and became real: we're going to be mommy and daddy to this precious little guy. My heart felt so full of love for our baby boy that I couldn't hold back the tears! I gotta blame the pregnancy hormones (once again!) but we were both pretty emotional for a bit. Best feeling ever.

And then I realize that he's probably at some point going to pee right in my face.

Still, so excited. I hope he's just like his daddy.

 Babyshoe, our little monkey.

This weekend we actually started our registries and bought a crib! Such craziness. In about four months, we'll be parents.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready to take on the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover