August 18, 2013

Christine + Justin's Wedding at Loulu Palms Estate


It was the most beautiful and fun wedding--nothing short of expectation of these two, of course. Christine and Justin are some of our favorite people and we are so happy for them! Here's to happily ever after! Cheers! 

Picture time...

 At the bridal shower

 Pau hana/happy hour time with the groom- and bride-to-be!

The Big Day...
 Ono Pops! So good!
 Laura and I
 The Processional
 The gorgeous bride in Monique Lhullier and her papa
 I think we ALL started to cry at this point. There goes my false eyelashes!
Lovely vows :)
 So happy :D
 With Trish and the new Mrs!
 Yeah, I had another one.
 So fun!
 Our table assignment
 The sweetheart table
 LOVE this girl!
 Silly
 Handsome hubs with the new hubs and Aftabby
 Seattle crew
With the bride and her pretty sister/maid of honor

And yeah, I stole some more pics off Insta for you... I hope you don't mind, other wedding guests/picture-takers. If you do, lmk and I'll remove them :)

SUCH AN AMAZING TIME!!!! There were so many thoughtful details--like a cheesecake bar, spam musubis and fresh french fries at the end of the night, and those cake toppers! Perfect! Thanks for inviting us to be a part of your best day ever, guys! We love you!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin! Great pictures! This looked like such a great and beautiful wedding! My name is Heather and I was hoping you would be willing to answer a quick question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover