May 27, 2014

Half-a-Year Old!


Caleb is 6 months old! Okay, he's almost 7 months, but let's pretend I'm posting this 20 days ago. 

Six months ago we made a wish and he came true! Happy Half-a-Year to our bundle of JOY!  
This month, Caleb Kalani:
- Tried rice cereal. It was meh.
- Tried bananas. Hated it the first time, loves it now.
- Started day care. Hated it the first day, is starting to grow on him.
- Can almost-crawl (swims in place) and almost-sit (slowly tips over and doesn't try to stop himself).
- Can hang up on Grammy while FaceTiming. Kids these days, I tell ya.


I get a kick out of time traveling, so let's take a walk down memory lane, shall we?


Our little wild thing is 5 months old! Caleb loves splashing and making waves during his baths, scratches every surface he can get his hands on, can put his feet in his mouth, and loves to spend the first few moments of the day with mommy and daddy in their bed. He weighs 15.6 lbs and measures 26 inches long! He definitely has rambunctious, playful, little boy energy and we love trying to keep up! 


Caleb is 4 months old! This month, he discovered his toes and likes to hold onto them in happy baby pose (future yogi!), he can sit up in his Bumbo, loves his blue Comotomo teether, likes to smile and flirt with waitresses (like father like son?) but does NOT like flights from Seattle to Atlanta. Everyday our happy baby surprises us with something new and (usually) hilarious and we are loving every moment! 

And for completeness's sake, here are pics from his first three months. I can't believe how fast time is flying!




My first Mother's Day was absolutely beautiful, thanks to my sweet family and friends. It also fell in the same week as my 33rd birthday, so it was a celebration-filled week for us. And an expensive one for the Husband ;)


I got my fave breakfast in bed (pancakes and sausage, what, don't judge me) with the cutest two boys to cuddle with. Then we took a nap together (the family that naps together stays together!), and played in the yard since it was such a nice day. 


I am so grateful for these two goobers.


This past weekend we went to Gma and Gpa's beach house and had a pretty awesome time! Baby got his first cold though so we didn't get to play as much as we wanted. He's now (hopefully) getting better and we have all summer to hang out at the pool and beach! Can't wait!


Anyway, I have kicked off the start of my P4 year and my first rotation is in its last week! It has been an amazing experience and I can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store for me! 

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover