May 23, 2015

Disneyworld Part I


Back from the most excellent trip to Disneyworld with my favorite people and had the most excellent time. Thank you all! We love you! 

Here are some photos from the first half of our trip. They're not in order but they're from three different sources and this is the best I could do :) 







 Caleb wasn't that impressed on the safari at Animal Kingdom

 My momma and my baby ♥

 
 

 He was eating a HUGE cupcake


 Naptime?


 About to ride the Tower of Terror--Tanner was so brave!









I wish we were all still in Orlando together! Definitely made a thousand priceless memories that I will cherish forever. More pics to come. 

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover